3/9/14

Project Sweet Peas -- Buntings


I love shopping and recently shopping for fabric... I was giddy with delight when I came across this adorable fabric with pea pods on it and SWEET PEA written on it. I knew I had to do something for Project Sweet Peas! 


Visit their page here: http://www.projectsweetpeas.com/

Here is what I made out of the fabric I could purchase (oh wait did I mention the sweet pea fabric came in THREE colors :) ): 


In the BLUE fabric
8 large buntings
7 small buntings
each came with a set of no sew hats


In the PINK fabric
11 large buntings
14 small buntings
with sets of no sew hats


In the WHITE fabric
8 large buntings
11 small buntings
with sets of no sew hats

AND


3 large tunics and 3 small tunics

Phew... it was work, but well worth it! So much fun putting this all together :)

And in case your wondering...

Totals: 
Large Buntings = 27
Small Buntings = 32


Buntings and Tunics patterns that can be found on Angel Outfitters

Please visit their page here: http://angeloutfitters.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Corin said...

AHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE THEM! I am obsessed with Sweet Pea themed items, and these are just absolutely perfect! THANK YOU! You are so sweet!

Megan B ♥ said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! That is so cute!! Where in the world did you get that sweet pea fabric?!!?!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE how everything turned out!