11/20/13

Sage's Sayings :)

Super SMALL give-a-way in the works to celebrate a new program called SAGE'S SAYINGS* :) For my sweet blighted ovum Sage Owl Herne :) I have a newly created idea/item to go along with it... I want feedback and thought I would spread some Holiday Fun and hopefully some healing with it :) So feel free to SIGN UP :) 

Here is the short list of requirements:
USA resident (sorry internationals)
Loss before 14 weeks
WILL give me feedback on the item received

This will be a drawing based give-a-way unless I only get a few participants. I need to check funds but I'm thinking only 5 will be able to be sent out. 

Still reading? Here's the form to submit your entry!





*More info about Sage's Sayings to come as I iron out some of the details of what I want the program to be :)

No comments: